Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

How Pst. Chris Okotie marriage failed.


“I submitted to the end, I did all I was asked to do. Lord I left that home blamesless before you.” These were some of the words of Stephanie Adie Henshaw, the estranged wife of Rev. Chris okotie, on her Facebook profile. Stephanie and Okotie had been married for four years before they recently parted ways about two weeks ago. Prior to their break up, speculations had it that the two were happily married and there were no signs indicating any mishap. That was until two Sundays ago. Okotie said that the parting was due to "irreconcilable differences" and that he had fallen in love with his estranged wife based on her physical looks without considering other important virtues. Nothing had been heard from Stephanie concerning the breakup until recently when she updated her facebook status with these words: “I'm as shocked as most people, as there has not been an argument in my home for over a year. We have been as happy as everybody thought we were...” She had earlier written, speculating that perhaps her estranged husband was acting under external influences. “My husband loves and adores me, he is not the one saying these things. The enemies from within who hate me and the grace God had on me...they came up with all kinds of lies,” she wrote. However, the House Hold of God Pastor, who reportedly has plans of remarrying, is yet to speak concerning his estranged wife's comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment